ApprenticeOhio is Ohio’s authorized state apprenticeship agency who assists employers develop apprenticeship programs, approves applications for sponsorship and provides oversight and technical support to existing programs to ensure quality and safety. In addition, ApprenticeOhio:
- Conducts outreach to employers and career seekers
- Registers all registered apprenticeship programs and apprentices
- Performs program compliance reviews
- Ensures EEO and equitable practices are followed
- Coordinates with state and federal agencies
- Awards certificates of completion to apprentices
ApprenticeOhio by the numbers.
ApprenticeOhio is housed within the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services’ Office of Workforce Development.
Ohio’s apprenticeship law can be found in Ohio Revised Code Chapter 4139.
Ohio’s apprenticeship rules can be found in Ohio Administrative Code Chapter 5101.
Ohio State Apprenticeship Council will be held virtually on May 7, 2021. All participants can sign in Thursday, May 7th at 10:00 a.m.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Join with a video conferencing device
Video Conference ID: 116 458 660 1
Alternate VTC dialing instructions
Or call in (audio only)
+1 614-721-2972,,141553274# United States, Columbus
Phone Conference ID: 141 553 274#
Have a question? Contact us.